Chrysanthemum tea is known for its numerous health benefits, can help reduce inflammation, is a good source of vitamins A and C, and lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Supports immune health
- Helps to improve sleep quality
- Supports digestion and metabolism
- Helps with stress, anxiety and headaches
- Hand-roasted by the finest artisans
- Organically grown ingredients
- Rich taste of the Vietnamese countryside
- No additives or preservatives
- 90% Chrysanthemum flowers (Chrysanthemum indicum L.)
- Lotus heart (Embryo Nelumbinis)
- Baby fragrant rice grain (Oryza sativa L.)
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana (Bert) Hemsl)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.