54 Ethnic Tea
The combination of wonderful herbs from different regions of Vietnam's 54 ethnic groups inspires discovery and life experience. With a recipe created from the traditional experience of skilled artisans and experts in herbs and nutrition, each cup of our tea contains a comprehensive blend of natural active ingredients, essential oils that nourish our health, bring inspiration for creativity and sympathy.
- Hand-roasted by the finest artisans
- Organically grown ingredients
- Rich taste of the Vietnamese countryside
- No additives or preservatives
- Leaves and roots of Dandelion (Lactuca Indica)
- Mountain cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum cassia (L.) J. Presl)
- Lotus heart (Embryo Nelumbinis)
- Baby fragrant rice grain (Oryza sativa L.)
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra. L.)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.