Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet tall and has very fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from the bark of the tree, cinnamon essential oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when it is needed most. Cinnamon has a long history of culinary use, adding a spice to desserts, appetizers, and hot drinks. Due to its high cinnamaldehyde content, Cinnamon should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops is needed for skin benefits.
- Help inspire and relax
- Fresh and plesant mind and body
- Internal use supports healthy metabolic function
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system when taken internally
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavor food
100% from Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia (L.) J. Presl)
- Dilute essential oils with carrier oils to massage hair and the body.
- Add 1-2 drops to the bath water.
- Add 1-2 drops to an essential oil diffuser to create fragrance
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.