Jasminum Subtriplinerve. Tea
Jasminum subtriplinerve is a family of jasmine flowers, in the family Oleaceae. Its leaves are used as drinking water in Vietnam to support to detoxify the body. Thanks to its high concentration of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, Jasminum subtriplinerve tea can also help promote beautiful, healthy skin and support immune system health.
- Natural active ingredients help to detoxicate
- According to folk experience, drinking Jasminum subtriplinerve tea helps galactagogue, Please consult with your doctor before use.
- Hand-roasted by the finest artisans
- Organically grown ingredients
- Rich taste of the Vietnamese countryside
- No additives or preservatives
100% Jasminum subtriplinerve. (Jasminum subtriplinerve.)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.