Ampelopsis Cantoniensis Tea Special
Chè Dây Tea is an herb known scientifically as Ampelopsis Cantoniensis. This plant is most common in mountainous areas such as Cao Bang, Lao Cai, Bac Can, Son La, Yen Bai...It has been found that it is very beneficial for patients with digestion issues and fatigue.
- Support to improve sleep
- Support to stabilize blood pressure
- Support treatment of stomach ulcers
- Hand-roasted by the finest artisans
- Organically grown ingredients
- Rich taste of the Vietnamese countryside
- No additives or preservatives
Every step of the product contains the sincerity and simplicity of the countryside, the best care for quality and flavor.
- 100% Stems and leaves of Ampelopsis Cantoniensis plant (Ampelopsis Cantoniensis)
- Lotus heart (Embryo Nelumbinis)
- Baby fragrant rice grain (Oryza sativa L.)
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana (Bert) Hemsl)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.