Blue Ocean Butterfly Pea Tea
Blue Ocean Tea is another name that GBA Nature gave to tea made from Butterfly Pea flowers - Butterfly Pea flowers not only bring poetic beauty but also are used to drink like tea, with the natural color of the flower creating the majestic blue hue of the immense sea. With its natural properties, Butterfly Pea has active ingredients that reduce the effects of harmful free radicals and regulate the flow of blood through the capillaries of the eye. It is also used as a natural blue coloring in cooking or bartending.
- Natural blue color for foods and beverages
- Local traditional herb
- Supports immune enhancement
- Hand-roasted by the finest artisans
- Organically grown ingredients
- Rich taste of the Vietnamese countryside
- No additives or preservatives
Butterfly Pea Tea is chosen by GBA Natural with a philosophy of colors of life, and is obtained by cooperating with farmers to select the raw materials carefully, encouraging a caring way in every step of the planting process, ensuring sustainable farming methods, ethical and careful processing with high responsibility to quality.
- 90% Butterfly Pea flower (Clitoria Ternatean)
- Lotus heart (Embryo Nelumbinis)
- Baby fragrant rice grain (Oryza sativa L.)
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana (Bert) Hemsl)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.