Blue Ocean Tea
The blue immense ocean is a source of inspiration for dreams and arousing the desire to explore. The blend of dreamy butterfly pea flowers, along with nutritious herbs, contributes to an exciting journey.
- Hand-roasted by the finest artisans
- Organically grown ingredients
- Rich taste of the Vietnamese countryside
- No additives or preservatives
- Butterfly Pea flower (Clitoria Ternatean)
- Mountain cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum cassia (L.) J. Presl)
- Ginger root(Zingiber offcinale Rosc.)
- Lotus heart (Embryo Nelumbinis)
- Baby fragrant rice grain (Oryza sativa L.)
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra. L.)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.