Guava Leaves, Stevia, Perilla, Rose Marinated Tea
Guava Leaf Tea is created by the harmonious combination of guava leaves (which has natural healing properties for digestive and diabetes problems), sweet grass (with natural antibacterial properties), perilla (with natural properties to help relieve flu and cough), together with a rose-extract creates a special mixture to improve physical and mental health.
- Guava leaves has natural properties which help laxative, digestive system and diabetes problems
- No preservatives, artificial colors and flavors
- Local traditional here
- 90% Guava leaves (Psidium guajava)
- Perilla (Perilla frutescens Lamiaceae.)
- Rose (Rosa sp)
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana (Bert) Hemsl)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.