For thousands of years, herbs have been chosen as a natural remedy for colds and flu. The combination of Mint, Holy Basil, Grapefruit peel, Ming Aralia, Mugwort, Ginger, Lemongrass, Patchouli and Bamboo leaves create a wonderful natural health remedy to be used in the steam inhalation method.
- While steaming the body will increase perspiration, which dilates the peripheral blood vessels, so it is effective in reducing colds.
Contains herbs with the effects of supporting body purification, clearing nasal congestion, supporting flu
- Mint (Mentha Arvensis L. x piperita L)
- Holy Basil (Ocsimum Gratissimum)
- Grapefruit peel (Citrus maxima)
- Ming aralia (Polyscias fruticosa)
- Mugwort ( Artemisia vulgaris L.)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin.)
- Bamboo leaves (Bambuseae)
Bring 20g (0.7oz) and 1 liter of water (33.81 fl. oz.) of clean water to a boil in a bucket, then lean over the bucket and cover the head with a towel to inhale the steam.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.