Kudzu root powder, or Pueraria thomsoni Benth as scientific name, is one of nature's great creations which has intense vitality. It has been growing throughout generations in many villages in Nam Dinh and other areas of Vietnam. Kudzu powder is 100% natural and gluten- free, a great replacement for cornstarch and promotes healthy, gluten-free eating. It is also a perfect ingredient to make sauces or soups thicker for richer texture.
The powder is extracted from kudzu using a manual technique: First, the roots are washed thoroughly; next the fibre is removed from the roots; and then dried before being ground.
- Rich in nutrients
- High in protein and iron
- Rich in fibre
- A healthy source of energy
- Gluten free
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable and biodegradable
- 1% of the proceeds from your purchase is used to support environment, education and mental health initiatives through Green and Book Ambassadors
100% from kudzu root
- Put one tablespoon of kudzu powder into one glass of boiled water, stir thoroughly to make sure the dough is cooked evenly and to avoid forming clumps. Add lemon as you like.
- Also used in tea, desserts and cooking.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.