Ming Aralia Tea
Ming Aralia has the scientific name Polyscias fruticosa Harms and belongs to the Ginseng family. It has a long-standing history of being used in traditional medicine in Vietnam. Its leaves contain amino acids, B vitamins, and methionine that are good for health. The harmonious combination of ming aralia leaves, lotus seed cores, stevia and mints create the most special taste while being good for health.
- Helps diuretic issues, detoxifies the body, reduces symptoms of colds and fevers.
- Helps with insomnia and sleep problems.
- 60% Ming aralia (Polyscias fruticosa)
- 45% Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
- 10% Lotus seed core (Embryo Nelumbinis.)
- 5% Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana (Bert.) Hemsl.)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.