Mulberry Leaves Tea
Mulberry leaves are considered a beneficial herb because they are rich in amino acids, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and antioxidants. Among these components, the most valuable are rutoside and DNJ (1-Deoxynojimycin). Therefore, they are widely used as supportive materials for the treatment of diabetes. The system of origin control, and care in every step of product processing at GBA Nature, contributes to the protection of the natural active ingredients of mulberry leaves. Enjoy an amazing cup of mulberry tea.
- Natural active ingredients support blood sugar lowering activities and weight loss
- Enhance immunity : Contributes to the health of the immune system
- Support growth performance, muscle quality, antioxidant and immune utility
- Hand-roasted by the finest artisans
- Organically grown ingredients
- Rich taste of the Vietnamese countryside
- No additives or preservatives
- 90% Mulberry leaves (Morus Alba L.)
- Lotus heart (Embryo Nelumbinis)
- Baby fragrant rice grain (Oryza sativa L.)
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana (Bert) Hemsl)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.