Mullberry Leaves And Black Seasame Seeds Powder
Mulberry leaves are considered a beneficial herb because they are rich in amino acids, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and antioxidants. Among these components, the most valuable are rutoside and DNJ (1-Deoxynojimycin). Therefore, they are widely used as supportive materials for the treatment of diabetes.
When combined with black sesame seed powder it has a rich flavor, and is a good source of fiber, calcium and iron for hair and skin health.
- Natural active ingredients support hair loss treatment, and are good for hair and skin health.
- Enhances immunity: Contributes to the health of the immune system.
- Support growth performance, muscle quality, antioxidant and immune ability.
- 1% of the proceeds from your purchase is used to support environment, education and mental health initiatives through Green and Book Ambassadors.
- 70% mulberry leaves (Morus Alba L.)
- 30% black sesame seeds (Sesamum indicum L.)
Take 1 scoop 2g (0.07 oz) mix with 100ml (10-12 fl. oz.) mineral water or filtered water and drink directly (recommended once a day).
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.