Perilla is a herb used as a spice or vegetable in many Vietnamese dishes and can be eaten raw or cooked. Perilla enhances health with its natural properties - containing high levels of calcium and iron, and also rich in vitamins A and C. Because of its high health value, Perilla is also used for applications in health care and beauty.
- Helps to relieve symptoms of respiratory illness
- Local traditional herb
- Helps in treatment of numerous ailments
- Hand-roasted by the finest artisans
- Organically grown ingredients
- Rich taste of the Vietnamese countryside
- No additives or preservatives
Perilla contributes to support body purification, improve resistance to inflammation, aid with breathing problems, stomach problems, and enhances skin radiance.
- 90% Stems and leaves of Perilla (Perilla frutescens Lamiacease) plant
- Pure ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.)
- Lotus heart (Embryo Nelumbinis)
- Baby fragrant rice grain (Oryza sativa L.)
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana (Bert) Hemsl)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.