Solanum Procumbens Special
Ca Gai Leo has the scientific name Solanum procumbens. In the composition of solanum procumbens contains active ingredients that have antioxidant properties, which reduce the impact of liver diseases, flu, tooth decay, allergies and aid detoxification.
According to traditional medicine, Solanum Procumbens tea supports the treatment of:
- Support liver related diseases
- Detoxify the liver
- Tooth decay, allergies
- Hand-roasted by the finest artisans
- Organically grown ingredients
- Rich taste of the Vietnamese countryside
- No additives or preservatives
- 90% Stems and leaves of Solanum Procumbens plant (Solanum Procumbens)
- Lotus heart (Embryo Nelumbinis)
- Baby fragrant rice grain (Oryza sativa L.)
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana (Bert) Hemsl)
Rinse a teapot with hot water. Add 200ml (6.76 fl. oz.) of freshly boiled water to about 1.5g (0.05 oz.) or 1 sachet of herbal tea. Let the tea infuse for at least 5 minutes. Squeeze the tea leaves to release the best natural taste. Enjoy the cup of fragrant tea.
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in Vietnam
By choosing a product of GBA you can contribute to an entire value chain which is not only the concept of being environmentally friendly but also actually acting, committing to building human values, fairness, love, culture, heritage, and equitably share opportunities.